Enjoy the exotic taste of this refreshing and flavoursome Asian-inspired beverage.
The ingredient of Stretched tea
- 2 English breakfast tea bags
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
The instruction how to make Stretched tea
- Place tea, ginger and boiling water in a heatproof jug. Set aside for 5 minutes for flavours to develop.
- Strain into a large heatproof jug. Add milk. Stir to combine.
- Carefully pour mixture into another large, heatproof jug. Carefully pour mixture back into other jug. Repeat 6 times until frothy and combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Stretched teacalories: 276.045 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 46 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 74.76 milligrams sodium