Fire up the barbecue for this camping classic.
The ingredient of Sticky honey chilli steak with rice salad
- 550g piece beef rump steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 x 350ml bottle Taylors honey and chilli stir-fry sauce
- 1 1/3 cups jasmine rice, rinsed
- 410g can baby corn pieces, drained, rinsed
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 50g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
The instruction how to make Sticky honey chilli steak with rice salad
- Place steak in a large snap-lock bag. Add stir-fry sauce. Seal bag. Refrigerate for 1 hour (see note).
- Place rice and 2 2/3 cups cold water into a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork. Set aside to cool.
- Make Dressing: Place ingredients in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake well to combine.
- Combine the rice, baby corn, capsicum, snow peas, onion and coriander in a bowl. Pour dressing over rice mixture. Toss to combine.
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer steaks to a large plate. Cover to keep warm. Rest for 5 minutes. Serve steak with rice salad.
Nutritions of Sticky honey chilli steak with rice saladcalories: 525.561 calories
calories: 8.6 grams fat
calories: 3.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 71.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38.1 grams protein
calories: 88 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1381 milligrams sodium