Combine a cheesy filling with our quick homemade dough to make easy pizza pies – now thats amore!
The ingredient of Mini pizza pies
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 125ml (1/2 cup) warm water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 small red grape tomatoes, halved
- 100g sliced ham, coarsely chopped (see notes)
- 80g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 80g (1 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- 3 spring onions (shallots), finely chopped
- 70g (1/4 cup) pizza sauce
The instruction how to make Mini pizza pies
- Preheat oven to 200C. Spray four 250ml (1-cup) muffin pans with oil. Place the flour in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the yeast. Combine the water and oil in a jug and add to the flour mixture. Stir until the dough comes together.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Place in a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place to prove for 10-15 minutes or until the dough rises slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato, ham, mushroom, cheddar and spring onion in a bowl.
- Punch down the dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 1 minute or until smooth. Divide dough into four equal portions. Roll each portion into an 18cm disc. Spread each disc with pizza sauce, leaving a 2cm border.
- Divide two-thirds of the tomato mixture among the discs. Loosely scrunch in the edges to partially enclose filling. Transfer to prepared pans. Top with the remaining tomato mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
Nutritions of Mini pizza piescalories: 276.045 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15 grams protein