Delight little ones this weekend and create these yummy cinnamon men pancakes for breakfast!
The ingredient of Cinnamon men pancakes
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 20g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Cinnamon men pancakes
- Sift flour and caster sugar into a bowl, make a well in the centre and gradually whisk in egg, milk, vinegar and butter to form a smooth batter. Let batter rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Grease a gingerbread man cookie cutter, place in a heated, lightly oiled, non-stick frying pan and spoon in 2 tablespoons of the pancake batter so it spreads to fill the cutter. Cook over a medium heat until bubbles form on the surface, then flip the cookie cutter and pancake together. Carefully remove cutter and cook pancake for another minute, or until the other side is lightly browned.
- Remove from pan and dust with combined icing sugar and cinnamon.
- Repeat with remaining batter, re-oiling the gingerbread cutter for each pancake.
Nutritions of Cinnamon men pancakescalories: