Add Anzac biscuit chunks to this delicious parfait and fresh rosemary for remembrance. This would make a decadent entertainers breakfast or brunch.
The ingredient of Parfait with rosemary and almond sugar bark
- 2 large bananas, peeled, sliced
- 250g fresh raspberries, or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1kg thick Greek yoghurt
- 6 Anzac biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons natural sliced almonds
The instruction how to make Parfait with rosemary and almond sugar bark
- Combine the banana, raspberries and maple syrup in a bowl and gently toss to combine. Set aside.
- For the sugar bark, preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the sugar over the paper in a thin, even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and is light golden. Scatter with the rosemary and almond. Set aside for 10 minutes to set and break into shards.
- Layer the yoghurt, banana mixture and Anzac biscuit in serving glasses or jars and top with the sugar bark shards.
Nutritions of Parfait with rosemary and almond sugar barkcalories: 462.465 calories
calories: 23.8 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 54.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39.4 grams sugar
calories: 10.4 grams protein
calories: 98 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 216 milligrams sodium