Kick off the day with these super tasty wholemeal pancakes that the whole family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Wholemeal pancakes with blueberries, ricotta and honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3/4 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk (for a fluffier pancake substitute buttermilk)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Olive oil spray
- 120g fresh ricotta
- 125g (1 punnet) blueberries
- 2 tablespoon honey
The instruction how to make Wholemeal pancakes with blueberries, ricotta and honey
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Make a well in the centre and gradually add the milk and eggs, whisking until smooth. Set batter aside to rest for 10 minutes. After resting, do not stir the batter.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and heat to medium high. Pour 1/4 cup measure of batter into the pan, in batches, spraying with oil for each new batch.
- Cook pancakes for 1u22122 minutes or until bubbles begin to appear, then turn pancakes and cook the other side for 1u22122 minutes. Turn onto a warm plate. Repeat until batter is finished.
- Serve warm pancakes topped with ricotta, blueberries and drizzle with honey.
Nutritions of Wholemeal pancakes with blueberries, ricotta and honeycalories: