Get your day off to a great start with this highly nutritious breakfast muesli.
The ingredient of Nutty muesli with dates & yoghurt
- 500ml (2 cups) reduced-fat milk
- 180g (2/3 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 8 fresh dates, havled, deseeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 75g (3/4 cup) rolled oats
- 15g (3/4 cup) puffed rice or millet
- 30g (3/4 cup) bran flakes
- 60g (1/3 cup) sunflower-seed kernels
- 65g (1/3 cup) sultanas
- 45g (1/4 cup) currants
- 40g (1/4 cup) chopped dried apricots
- 40g (1/4 cup) slivered almonds
The instruction how to make Nutty muesli with dates & yoghurt
- To make the muesli, place the sesame seeds in a small saucepan and toss over medium heat for 1 minute or until light golden and aromatic (see microwave tip). Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the rolled oats, puffed rice or millet, bran flakes, sunflower-seed kernels, sultanas, currants, dried apricots and almonds, and toss until well combined.
- Place 1 cup of muesli in each serving bowl. Pour over the milk. Top with yoghurt, sprinkle with dates and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Nutty muesli with dates & yoghurtcalories: 555.675 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 67 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 15 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 161.98 milligrams sodium