Pack these crunchy bars in the kids lunch-box for an extra energy boost during the day.
The ingredient of Craisin muesli bars
- 1/2 cup (125ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 50g butter
- 3 cups (270g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (35g) rice bubbles
- 1 cup (140g) craisins (see note)
- 1/2 cup (80g) pepitas (pumpkin seed kernels)
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Craisin muesli bars
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line the base and long sides of a 19 x 29cm slice pan with baking paper.
- Combine honey, sugar and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until butter melts and sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Cook for 2 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly. Remove from heat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour over the hot syrup and stir to combine. Spoon into lined pan and gently press the surface. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove and set aside in pan to cool.
- Cut into 5 x 9cm rectangles. Wrap in cellophane and seal with stickers.
Nutritions of Craisin muesli barscalories: