Dont go out for fish and chips - make your own tasty version at home. The whole family will love it.
The ingredient of Crispy fish and chips with radish and coleslaw
- 750g potatoes, peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper
- 450g cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 6 red radishes, sliced
- 100g snow peas, shredded
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1 cup (250ml) beer
- 500g ice, crushed
- Vegetable oil
- 6 x(200g) skinless snapper fillets
The instruction how to make Crispy fish and chips with radish and coleslaw
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Cut potatoes into 1cm wide chips. Dry on paper towel. Place on a baking paper-lined tray, drizzle with oil, and season. Bake in oven for 40 mins, turning occasionally until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine vegetables. Whisk together olive oil and vinegar and toss through coleslaw.
- Combine flour, beer and ice in a bowl. Using a slotted spoon stir until batter is thick and lumpy. Refrigerate until ice has half melted.
- Pour oil into wok to 1/ 3 full. Heat oil. Dip fish in batter, drain off excess. Lower fish into oil, in batches, and cook for 2 mins each side or until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towel. Serve with oven chips, coleslaw and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Crispy fish and chips with radish and coleslawcalories: 804.952 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 64 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 74 grams protein
calories: 301 milligrams sodium