Roasted salted peanuts add extra crunch and a salty burst to this salad.
The ingredient of Speedy crispy chicken salad
- 2 tbs vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
- 6 wonton wrappers, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 1/2 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup untrimmed mung bean sprouts
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 1 barbecue chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat shredded
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 55g (1/3 cup) roasted salted peanuts
- 2 tbs light olive oil
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs Obento Mirin Seasoning
The instruction how to make Speedy crispy chicken salad
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook wonton strips, in 2 batches, stirring, for 1 minute or until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Arrange carrot, radish, bean sprouts, cucumber, chicken, wonton strips and shallot in a serving bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the coriander leaves and peanuts.
Nutritions of Speedy crispy chicken saladcalories: 716.044 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 5.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 54 grams protein