Big in flavour and smooth in texture, the Red Delight potato is your go-to spud for roasting and baking this winter. These crisp fluffy-on-the-inside wedges are extra more-ish baked with spicy chorizo.
The ingredient of Roast potato wedges with crispy chorizo
- 5 (about 1kg) Red Delight potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 chorizo, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs, leaves picked
The instruction how to make Roast potato wedges with crispy chorizo
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place potato in a roasting pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Season well. Toss to combine. Place onion, chorizo and rosemary leaves in a separate roasting pan. Drizzle with remaining oil and season. Toss to combine.
- Roast the potato for 45 minutes or until golden and tender, adding the onion mixture to a separate shelf in the oven in the last 25 minutes of cooking.
- Combine the potato and onion mixture in a bowl. Transfer to a serving platter.
Nutritions of Roast potato wedges with crispy chorizocalories: 299.945 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams protein