This crispy skinned salmon is served with vegetables and salsa verde for a complete family meal.
The ingredient of Grilled salmon with salsa verde
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 3 dill cucumbers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 6 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 125g sugar snap peas
- 125g snow peas, halved lengthways
- 4 (about 120g each) salmon fillets, skin on
- Olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Grilled salmon with salsa verde
- Process parsley and chives in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Add the cucumber, capers, mustard, oil and lemon juice. Process until the salsa verde is almost smooth. Season.
- Cook the potato in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10-12 mins or until tender. Drain well. Boil, steam or microwave squash for 1 min or until almost tender. Add the combined peas and cook for a further 2 mins or until just tender. Drain. Place vegetables in a bowl. Add one-third of the salsa verde and toss to coat. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium-high. Place salmon, skin-side up, on a baking tray lined with foil. Use a sharp knife to make diagonal cuts 2cm apart in the salmon skin. Lightly spray both sides of salmon with oil. Cook under grill for 2-3 mins or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook for 4-5 mins for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide salmon and vegetables among serving plates. Spoon the remaining salsa verde over the salmon.
Nutritions of Grilled salmon with salsa verdecalories: 497.837 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 230 milligrams sodium