Cheesy cob loaf is a super easy take on the classic spinach cob loaf dip. Just score, stuff with cheese and serve.
The ingredient of Cheesy pull-apart cob loaf
- 250g frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 50g butter
- 3 green shallots, sliced
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated Devondale Colby Cheese Block (500g)
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 Vienna loaf
The instruction how to make Cheesy pull-apart cob loaf
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Squeeze excess moisture from the spinach. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallot and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, sour cream, Colby cheese and parmesan. Cook, stirring, until melted.
- Diagonally score the bread loaf using a sharp bread knife, about 4cm apart. Spread spinach mixture between cuts. Place on the prepared tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy and oozy. Cool slightly before serving.
Nutritions of Cheesy pull-apart cob loafcalories: