A crispy meringue is simply irresistible especially when filled with seasonal fruit.
The ingredient of Passionfruit and mango pavlova
- 4 eggwhites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 2 thinly sliced mangoes, sliced thinly
- 6 passionfruit, pulp removed
The instruction how to make Passionfruit and mango pavlova
- Preheat oven to 140u00b0C. Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
- Place eggwhites in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually add caster sugar a little at a time, beating well between each addition, until thick and glossy. Fold through white vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tray and, using a large spatula, form into a disc shape.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Turn off the oven and allow the pavlova to cool for 1-2 hours. Do not open the door until the oven has completely cooled.
- Whip cream until medium peaks form and spread over the cooled pavlova. Decorate with mangoes and passionfruit.
Nutritions of Passionfruit and mango pavlovacalories: 365.431 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 66 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 52.64 milligrams sodium