A vegie salad dressed with a racy lemon and mustard mayo makes this fish sing.
The ingredient of Crispy skinned salmon with fennel remoulade
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 3 baby fennel bulbs, trimmed, thinly sliced crossways
- 125g (1/2 cup) Neil Perry Fresh mayonnaise
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 4 sweet gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Crispy skinned salmon with fennel remoulade
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook, skin-side down, for 4 minutes. Turn and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the flesh flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the fennel, mayonnaise, lemon juice, gherkin, capers and mustard in a large bowl.
- Divide the fennel mixture among serving plates. Top with the salmon and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Crispy skinned salmon with fennel remouladecalories: 514.567 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams sugar
calories: 40 grams protein
calories: 112 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 578.2 milligrams sodium