Your kids will love making these biscuits with crispy rice bubbles and sweet apricots.
The ingredient of Apricot bubble biscuits
- 150g butter, at room temperature
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 140g (1 cup) chopped dried apricots
- 35g (1/4 cup) custard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 105g (3 cups) Kelloggs Rice Bubbles
The instruction how to make Apricot bubble biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add the egg and beat until well combined. Add the flour, apricot, custard powder and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
- Place the Rice Bubbles in a bowl. Roll 1/2 tablespoonful of the apricot mixture into a ball. Add to the Rice Bubbles and turn to coat. Place on 1 lined tray. Repeat with the remaining apricot mixture and Rice Bubbles. Place the balls, about 5cm apart, on the lined trays.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Apricot bubble biscuitscalories: