Next time youre craving takeaway pizza, look no further than your own kitchen.
The ingredient of Chicken, brie and spinach pizzas
- 70g (1/4 cup) wholegrain mustard
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 thin & crispy pizza bases, without sauce
- 200g shaved cooked chicken
- 100g brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 80g baby spinach leaves, washed, dried
The instruction how to make Chicken, brie and spinach pizzas
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl and spread over the pizza bases.
- Divide the chicken, brie and sesame seeds between the pizza bases.
- Cook in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the bases are golden and crisp, and the cheese is melted. Serve topped with the spinach leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken, brie and spinach pizzascalories: 501.422 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 62 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 22 grams protein
calories: 44 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1135.77 milligrams sodium