Want to save time during the week? This simple Thai-style fish dinner uses six shortcut ingredients to satisfy your need for speed.
The ingredient of Crispy fish with Thai-style dressing
- 3 limes
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 6 (130g each) flathead fillets, halved lengthways (see Notes)
- 180g bag baby leaf salad mix
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into 1cm cubes
The instruction how to make Crispy fish with Thai-style dressing
- Finely grate the rind of 2 limes, then juice. Place lime rind, lime juice and chilli sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Pour enough oil into a large, deep frying pan to come 5mm up side of pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Place flour on a plate. Season well with salt and pepper. Coat fish in flour, shaking off excess. Cook fish, in two batches, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place salad leaves on a large platter. Top with crispy fish and cucumber. Drizzle with chilli sauce mixture. Cut remaining lime into wedges. Serve salad with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Crispy fish with Thai-style dressingcalories: 370.689 calories
calories: 12.6 grams fat
calories: 2.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 17.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 43.8 grams protein
calories: 111 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 415 milligrams sodium