These potato skins are great snack for footy final parties!
The ingredient of Crispy potato skins with salsa dip
- 4 large (about 1kg) sebago potatoes, scrubbed
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup (50g) grated cheddar
- Mild tomato salsa, or a dip of your choice
The instruction how to make Crispy potato skins with salsa dip
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the potatoes on the shelf in the oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly before handling.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthways. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the soft potato flesh, leaving some close to the skin. Cut each piece into 2 or 3 pieces lengthways.
- Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper. Place the potato skins on the baking tray and spray generously with olive oil. Sprinkle with cheddar. Bake for about 20 minutes or until skins are golden and crispy. Serve with the salsa or dip.
Nutritions of Crispy potato skins with salsa dipcalories: 208.886 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 92.5 milligrams sodium