Not only is this crispy fish dinner quick, easy and delicious, it also makes a great low-calorie meal to share with friends.
The ingredient of Crispy lemongrass fish with quinoa and greens
- 11/2 tablespoons gluten-free cornflour
- 500g firm white fish fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 stem lemongrass, pale section only, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander root
- 200g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 200g green beans, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch watercress, leaves picked
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 300g (2 cups) cooked quinoa
The instruction how to make Crispy lemongrass fish with quinoa and greens
- Place cornflour on a plate. Toss fish in cornflour to coat and shake off excess.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a large wok over high heat. Add the fish and cook, turning, for 2-3u00a0minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining 1 tsp oil in the same wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, lemongrass, chilli and coriander root. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add sugar snap peas and beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just tender. Remove from heat. Return fish to wok with the watercress, mint and coriander. Gently toss to combine.
- Combine the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Divide the quinoa and fish mixture among serving plates. Drizzle with the lime dressing.
Nutritions of Crispy lemongrass fish with quinoa and greenscalories: 310.939 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 443 milligrams sodium