The combination of ham and eggs make this a great brunch pizza.
The ingredient of Ham and egg pizza
- 7g sachet dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 175g shaved ham, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 6 eggs
The instruction how to make Ham and egg pizza
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a 30cm round pizza tray (see note). Combine 3/4 cup warm water, yeast, sugar and salt in a jug. Whisk with a fork to dissolve. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 5 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Add yeast mixture and oil. Mix to form a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 10 minutes or until elastic. Place in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Stand in a warm place for 25 to 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size.
- Use your fist to punch dough down. Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Roll dough into a 30cm round. Place on prepared tray. Spread with tomato paste. Top with ham. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Form 6 hollows the width of a 50 cent coin around the edge of pizza. Separate 1 egg and carefully place egg yolk into 1 hollow. Repeat with remaining eggs. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until pizza base is crisp. Serve.
Nutritions of Ham and egg pizzacalories: