Creamy spaghetti primavera with bacon, zucchini and parmesan ready in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Creamy spaghetti primavera
- 400g dried spaghetti
- 4 rashers shortcut bacon, chopped
- 25g butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 4 yellow squash, sliced
- 300ml ctn thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, blanched
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan, plus shaved parmesan, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy spaghetti primavera
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 60ml (u00bc cup) of the cooking liquid.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes or until crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, zucchini and squash. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the cream, mustard and lemon rind. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Cut the broccolini into 4cm lengths. Add to the sauce and simmer for a further 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Add the parmesan, bacon and reserved cooking liquid. Season. Add the spaghetti to the pan and toss to combine.
- Divide among serving bowls and sprinkle with the extra shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Creamy spaghetti primaveracalories: 787.505 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 24 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates
calories: 30 grams protein