This quick and easy pasta dish is packed with flavour and spice, and best of all can be ready in just 20 minutes!
The ingredient of Spaghetti with crispy garlic and chilli crumbs
- 120g white bread loaf, day old, sliced
- 500g spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Coles Brand Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies, finely chopped
- Baby rocket, to serve
The instruction how to make Spaghetti with crispy garlic and chilli crumbs
- Process the bread in a food processor until breadcrumbs form.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions. Drain spaghetti and return to pan to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the breadcrumbs, garlic and chilli for 8 mins or until crispy. Season.
- Fold the breadcrumb mixture through the spaghetti and serve with rocket.
Nutritions of Spaghetti with crispy garlic and chilli crumbscalories: