Pack a picnic basket with these tasty baguettes and enjoy a day in the sun.
The ingredient of Bacon and egg salad baguettes
- 8 eggs
- 6 rashers bacon, rind removed, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 2/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 x 55cm baguettes
- 80g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Bacon and egg salad baguettes
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Boil eggs for 7 minutes. Remove from heat. Allow to cool in the water. Drain, peel and roughly chop.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon and cook for 2 minutes each side or until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Combine egg, onion, lemon rind and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut each baguette into thirds crossways. Split each piece in half lengthways. Top bases with rocket, bacon and egg salad. Tie with string. Serve.
Nutritions of Bacon and egg salad baguettescalories: