This spicy laksa is a complete meal in a bowl.
The ingredient of Fish laksa
- 1 x 400ml can lite coconut milk (A Taste of Thai brand)
- 80g (1/4 cup) laksa paste (Asia at Home brand)
- 500ml (2 cups) cold water
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, veins removed, finely shredded
- 125g rice vermicelli noodles
- 300g boneless firm white fish fillets (such as flake), cut into 2cm pieces
- Pinch of salt
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh coriander leaves
- 1 small fresh red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Fish laksa
- Combine the coconut milk and laksa paste in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the water, lime juice, fish sauce and lime leaves and simmer, covered, for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and divide among serving bowls.
- Add the fish to the coconut-milk mixture and cook for a further 1 minute or until fish is just cooked through. Taste and season with salt.
- Divide bean sprouts among serving bowls. Ladle over the hot soup and sprinkle with coriander and chilli. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Fish laksacalories: 276.523 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 28 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 40 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 949.07 milligrams sodium