This all-in-one lemon olive and harissa fish traybake is perfect for an easy family meal.
The ingredient of Lemon olive and harissa fish tray bake recipe
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 500g chat potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 4 x 150g boneless blue eye fillets (skin on)
- 1/3 cup pitted Sicilian olives
- 50g fetta, crumbled
- Small fresh mint sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon olive and harissa fish tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine chickpeas, potato, onion, lemon and capsicum in a large bowl. Add oil. Toss to coat. Transfer chickpea mixture to prepared tray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until potato is just tender.
- Meanwhile, place harissa paste in a large bowl. Add fish. Rub to coat.
- Remove tray from oven. Arrange fish on top of chickpea mixture. Return to oven. Bake for a further 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and potato is golden and tender. Sprinkle with olives, fetta and mint. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon olive and harissa fish tray bake recipecalories: