Eat pizza for breakfast - why not? Try this baked egg and spinach version - its delicious any time of day!
The ingredient of Egg, tomato and spinach pizzas
- 2 large pizza bases
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 250g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 100g parmesan cheese, shaved
The instruction how to make Egg, tomato and spinach pizzas
- Preheat oven to 250u00b0C. Line two large baking or pizza trays with baking paper. Place pizza bases on trays. Spread with tomato paste. Top with tomatoes.
- Crack 3 eggs around the centre of each base. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are just set.
- Top with spinach and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Slice and serve.
Nutritions of Egg, tomato and spinach pizzascalories: 853.708 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 121 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 40 grams protein
calories: 1408.15 milligrams sodium