Create a gourmet breakfast in minutes with creamy scrambled eggs, fresh spinach and smoked salmon.
The ingredient of Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and chives on sourdough
- 12 eggs
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 40g butter, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread, toasted, buttered
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- 200g smoked salmon slices
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and chives on sourdough
- Use a wire balloon whisk to whisk together the eggs and cream in a large bowl until well combined.
- Melt butter in a large heavy-based frying pan over low heat until foaming. Add egg mixture and use a flat-edged wooden spoon to gently push the egg mixture, scraping the spoon along the base of the pan, from one side of the pan to the other in 4 different directions. Repeat pushing action every 10 seconds, including around the edge of the pan, to prevent the egg mixture from sticking. Cook for 8 minutes or until threequarters of the egg mixture is cooked but mixture is still creamy. Remove from heat. Taste and season with salt.
- Place toasted sourdough on serving plates. Top with spinach leaves and smoked salmon. Spoon over the scrambled eggs. Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and chives on sourdoughcalories: 343.204 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 459 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 989 milligrams sodium