Introducing your familys new favourite breakfast - these bacon and egg breakfast muffins are absolutely delicious, quick to make and healthy!
The ingredient of Bacon and egg breakfast muffins recipe
- 2 short-cut bacon rashers, chopped
- 50g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 20g baby spinach leaves, shredded
- 8 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) grated light tastyu00a0cheddar
The instruction how to make Bacon and egg breakfast muffins recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease 8u00a0holes of a 1/3-cup (80ml) non-stick muffin pan.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add bacon and mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until light golden. Add the broccoli and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until just tender.
- Divide bacon mixture and spinach evenly among prepared holes. Whisk eggs, milk and cheddar in au00a0jug. Season. Pour egg mixture over bacon mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until just set. Set aside to cool slightly before serving.
Nutritions of Bacon and egg breakfast muffins recipecalories: 111.135 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 262 milligrams sodium