Ready in an hour, this healthy vegetarian main is loaded with pumpkin, eggplant, zucchini and capsicum for a hearty vegie hit.
The ingredient of Vegetable tray bake with poached egg recipe
- 700g kent pumpkin, deseeded, cut into thin wedges
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1cm-thick pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs, poached, to serve
- Lemon halves, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable tray bake with poached egg recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin, eggplant, zucchini and capsicum on prepared tray. Lightly spray with oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp sumac. Bake, swapping the trays halfway through, for 30 minutes. Add the tomato to the tray and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are golden.
- Meanwhile, combine avocado, chilli, lemon juice, oil and remaining sumac. Season.
- Divide vegetables between plates. Top each with a poached egg and some avocado salsa. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Vegetable tray bake with poached egg recipecalories: 280.825 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 221 milligrams cholesterol