Perfect for weeknights when you dont know what to cook, this dish transforms succulent fish fillets and flavoursome cherry tomatoes into a delicious dinner thats ready in just 15 minutes!
The ingredient of Quick tomato and fish casserole recipe
- 1 cup (250ml) fish or chicken stock
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 750g firm white fish fillets (such as Coles Australian Ocean Barramundi Fillets), cut into 4cm pieces
- 350g pkt Coles Australian Superfood Vegetable Mix
- 1/3 cup shredded basil
The instruction how to make Quick tomato and fish casserole recipe
- Combine the stock and tomatoes in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Uncover and simmer for 5 mins or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the fish and vegetable mix to the pan and return to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 mins or until the fish is just cooked through. Season.
- Divide the casserole among serving bowls. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutritions of Quick tomato and fish casserole recipecalories: 243.541 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 542 milligrams sodium