These pizzas taste great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Egg, pancetta and rocket pizzas
- 4 small pizza bases
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 80g rocket leaves, roughly chopped
- 200g sliced mild pancetta, chopped
- 4 eggs
- olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Egg, pancetta and rocket pizzas
- Preheat oven to 240u00b0C. Spread pizza bases evenly with tomato paste. Place on baking trays.
- Top pizzas with rocket and pancetta. Make a small well in middle of each pizza. Crack 1 egg into each well. Season with pepper. Spray lightly with oil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until egg is just cooked. Serve.
Nutritions of Egg, pancetta and rocket pizzascalories: 642.91 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 83 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 246 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2088.94 milligrams sodium