Great hot or cold, these pikelets are easy to make and perfect for school lunchboxes.
The ingredient of Gluten-free vegetable and green onion pikelets
- 3/4 cup gluten-free self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Baby spinach, to serve
The instruction how to make Gluten-free vegetable and green onion pikelets
- Place flour in a bowl. Whisk eggs and milk together in a jug. Stir egg mixture into flour. Add cheese, vegetables, onion and mustard. Stir to combine.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Using 1 heaped tablespoon batter at a time, cook pikelets, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Repeat with remaining batter to make 12 pikelets. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Gluten-free vegetable and green onion pikeletscalories: 63.813 calories
calories: 2.5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 7.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.6 grams protein
calories: 35 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 39 milligrams sodium