Fire up the barbie, make these easy beef and vegetable skewers with dipping sauce and enjoy the footy finals with friends!
The ingredient of Beef and vegetable kebabs with capsicum and tomato sauce
- 750g beef rump steak, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into 2cm slices
- 2 Lebanese eggplant, cut into 2cm slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, chopped
- 425g can crushed tomatoes
The instruction how to make Beef and vegetable kebabs with capsicum and tomato sauce
- Make capsicum and tomato sauce: Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 8 to 10 minutes or until thick. Blend or process capsicum mixture until almost smooth.
- Meanwhile, thread beef, zucchini and eggplant alternately onto each kewer. Combine oil and garlic. Brush over kebabs.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue grill on high. Reduce heat to medium. Cook kebabs for 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve kebabs with capsicum and tomato sauce and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Beef and vegetable kebabs with capsicum and tomato saucecalories: 346.072 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 166.64 milligrams sodium