Cheap, healthy and easy to prepare, this egg tray bake with vegetables is a cracking dinner idea.
The ingredient of Harissa vegetable and egg tray bake
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 teaspoons harissa Middle Eastern spice blend
- 500g Kent pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 red radishes, trimmed, halved
- 1 carrot, cut into 1cm slices
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 400g can black eye beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 eggs
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Harissa vegetable and egg tray bake
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a large shallow baking dish.
- Combine oil, garlic, spice blend, pumpkin, zucchini, capsicum, radish, carrot and green beans in prepared dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until starting to char.
- Sprinkle over black eye beans. Make 4 indents in the vegetables. Crack 1 egg into each indent. Bake for a further 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking and black eye beans are hot. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crusty bread and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Harissa vegetable and egg tray bakecalories: 425.181 calories
calories: 15.7 grams fat
calories: 2.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 50.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17.6 grams protein
calories: 207 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 679 milligrams sodium