With high levels of vitamin C, garlic is good for you as well as for your food! Crushed, chopped or whole, this humble bulb adds deliciousness to simple sides.
The ingredient of Vegetable tray bake with roasted garlic dressing
- 2 medium zucchini, thickly sliced diagonally
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 medium red capsicum, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 large red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Vegetable tray bake with roasted garlic dressing
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Place zucchini, pumpkin, capsicum, onion and oil in a large roasting pan. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic. Toss to combine. Roast for a further 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
- Remove garlic from pan. Carefully squeeze garlic from skins and place in a small bowl. Using a fork, whisk in vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a potato masher, gently crush tomatoes in pan. Add basil and garlic dressing to vegetables. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetable tray bake with roasted garlic dressingcalories: 186.659 calories
calories: 9.9 grams fat
calories: 1.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 18.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.4 grams protein
calories: 125 milligrams sodium