Try out this quick and easy Mexican recipe filled with chargrilled vegetables!
The ingredient of Vegetable tostadas with tomato and parsley salsa
- 4 large flat mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 zucchini, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced into rounds
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 200g punnet Perino grape tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 Mission White Corn Tortillas
- 100g reduced-fat ricotta, crumbled (or vegetarian cheese)
- Rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable tostadas with tomato and parsley salsa
- Lightly spray a barbecue or chargrill with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook the mushroom, zucchini, eggplant and pumpkin, in batches, for 2-3 mins each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, place the onion, tomato, parsley, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Cook the tortillas on the chargrill for 1 min each side or until crisp. Place the tortillas on serving plates. Top with the grilled vegetables and tomato mixture. Sprinkle over the ricotta and serve with rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Vegetable tostadas with tomato and parsley salsacalories: 166.822 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams protein