Give roast vegies a modern makeover with Indian spices and flavours.
The ingredient of Indian one-pan roast vegetables
- 1kg cauliflower, cut into florets
- 800g pkt McCain Roast Potatoes Traditional
- 4 zucchini, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch ground chilli
- 80g butter
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, torn
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Indian one-pan roast vegetables
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan-forced. Place 2 large baking trays in oven.
- Place cauliflower, potatoes, zucchini, onion and lemon in a large bowl. Sprinkle with seeds and spices. Season and toss to coat. Drizzle over hot melted butter. Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer on 2 hot trays. Roast for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds. Roast for another 25 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with mint and serve with yoghurt.
Nutritions of Indian one-pan roast vegetablescalories: