A robust winter vegetable salad served with a sticky maple and orange dressing.
The ingredient of Roasted winter vegetable salad
- 1 bunch baby beetroot, peeled, halved
- 2 carrots, peeled, sliced diagonally
- 2 parsnips, peeled, sliced diagonally
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 80g red leaf mixed salad
- 50g mild creamy blue cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Roasted winter vegetable salad
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place beetroot, carrot and parsnip on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender. Combine pecans and maple syrup in a bowl. Add to baking tray. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until pecans are golden and sticky.
- Whisk orange juice, vinegar and oil together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place leaf mixture in a serving dish. Add vegetables, pecans and cheese. Drizzle with dressing. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted winter vegetable saladcalories: 242.824 calories
calories: 15.1 grams fat
calories: 3.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 17.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6.3 grams protein
calories: 10 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 394 milligrams sodium