A crisp base and great toppings are the secret to a good pizza. This dough is crunchy and gluten-free too.
The ingredient of Prosciutto and roasted vegetable pizza
- 1 quantity gluten-free pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1/3 cup Fountain tomato paste
- 8 slices (120g) prosciutto, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) roasted capsicum, sliced (see note)
- 1/3 cup (50g) roasted eggplant, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) artichoke hearts, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup Coon or Mil Lel pizza cheese
The instruction how to make Prosciutto and roasted vegetable pizza
- Make pizza dough. Roll dough into two 23cm x 30cm rectangles. Place on prepared trays. Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced.
- Spread bases with paste. Sprinkle with prosciutto, capsicum, eggplant, artichoke, olives, herbs and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp. Serve.
Nutritions of Prosciutto and roasted vegetable pizzacalories: 399.369 calories
calories: 10.5 grams fat
calories: 3.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 61.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16.3 grams protein
calories: 21 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1392 milligrams sodium