Slurp your way into winter with this simple Potato and leek soup.
The ingredient of Potato and leek soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large leek, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Potato and leek soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add leek and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until leek has softened. Add potato. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add stock. Season with pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Blend, in batches, until smooth. Serve.
Nutritions of Potato and leek soupcalories: 225.377 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 24 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1035.99 milligrams sodium