Tasty hot or cold, this frittata is also easily transportable, so it’s perfect for popping into lunch boxes. See notes section for FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Vegetable frittata
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g frozen stir-fry vegetable mix, thawed (see notes for Low FODMAP substitution)
- 6 eggs
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable frittata
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Spray a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan with oil. Line base and sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing the 2 long sides to overhang.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the vegetables for 3 minutes or until soft. Transfer to the prepared pan.
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk eggs and milk in a bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the vegetables. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set and light golden.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Vegetable frittatacalories: 205.779 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 13 grams protein
calories: 330 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 192.68 milligrams sodium