Its hard to resist these sweet pork skewers.
The ingredient of Glazed pork skewers with stir-fried vegetables
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 600g Coles Australian Pork Fillet, thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 200g green beans, trimmed, sliced length ways
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch gai lan (Chinese broccoli)
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coriander sprigs
- Steamed low-GI brown rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Glazed pork skewers with stir-fried vegetables
- Stir the marmalade, soy sauce and vinegar in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 mins or until thickened slightly. Cool.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Thread pork onto soaked bamboo skewers. Brush with half the glaze. Cook, brushing once with remaining glaze, for 2-3 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a wok with oil and heat over high heat. Stir-fry the beans, capsicum and gai lan for 2-3 mins or until tender. Add the spring onion, oyster sauce and sesame oil and stir-fry until heated through.
- Sprinkle pork skewers with coriander. Serve with vegetables and rice.
Nutritions of Glazed pork skewers with stir-fried vegetablescalories: 384.312 calories
calories: 3.7 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 44.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18.3 grams sugar
calories: 39.9 grams protein
calories: 801 milligrams sodium