Try this cold soup as a perfect palate-cleansing starter at your springtime dinner party.
The ingredient of Cucumber soup
- 3 (about 500g) Lebanese cucumbers, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sour cream, plus extra, to serve
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Black pepper, cracked, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
The instruction how to make Cucumber soup
- Place cucumbers into a blender with buttermilk, sour cream, dill and sherry vinegar. Season. Blend until smooth and combined. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour to thicken.
- Divide among bowls and top with a little more sour cream, finely chopped cucumber, cracked pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritions of Cucumber soupcalories: 339.619 calories
calories: 25.6 grams fat
calories: 15.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 21.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10.2 grams sugar
calories: 9.9 grams protein
calories: 56 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 201 milligrams sodium