All our deli favourites make this a tantalising salad.
The ingredient of Deli vegetable salad with cheese and chive toasts
- 1 x 30cm baguette (French breadstick), thinly sliced crossways
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 x 80g pkt garlic & fine herbs gournay cheese (Boursin brand)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 250g green beans, topped, cut in half diagonally
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 200g bought chargrilled capsicum, thickly sliced
- 150g semi-dried tomatoes
- 100g kalamata olives
- 4 marinated artichokes, quartered
- 1 x 150g pkt baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Deli vegetable salad with cheese and chive toasts
- Preheat grill on high. Place baguette slices on a baking tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Cook under grill for 1-2 minutes each side or until toasted. Remove from heat. Combine cheese and chives in a bowl. Spread baguette slices with cheese mixture. Place on tray and drizzle with 2 teaspoons of remaining oil. Cook under grill for a further 2 minutes or until golden.
- Cook beans in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Place anchovies and garlic in a mortar and gently pound with a pestle until a paste forms. Add vinegar, mustard and remaining oil, and stir to combine.
- Place the beans, capsicum, semi-dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke and baby spinach in a bowl. Drizzle with anchovy dressing and gently toss to combine.
- Divide salad among serving bowls and serve with cheese & chive toasts.
Nutritions of Deli vegetable salad with cheese and chive toastscalories: 612.796 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 53 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 1600.08 milligrams sodium