Have dinner on the table in a flash with this speedy, cost-friendly, beef and vegetable stir-fry.
The ingredient of Beef and vegetable stir-fry
- 2 x 85g pkts Fantastic 2 Minute Noodles Beef Flavour (5 pack)
- 500g Coles Australian 3 Star Beef Mince
- 200g frozen Coles Australian Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 200g pkt Passage Foods Noodle Partners Singapore Noodles Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Beef and vegetable stir-fry
- Place noodles and seasoning sachets in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and microwave on high for 2 mins. Stand for 2 mins. Drain.
- Heat a large non-stick wok or frying pan over high heat. Add mince. Stir-fry for 5 mins or until mince changes colour and is cooked through. Add stir-fry mix. Stir-fry for 3-4 mins or until heated through. Add noodles and stir-fry sauce and stir-fry for 2 mins or until vegetables are coated in sauce and heated through.
- Serve topped with spring onion.
Nutritions of Beef and vegetable stir-frycalories: 463.899 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 32 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 1012 milligrams sodium