These healthy fish soft tacos will be a dinnertime hit with the whole family.
The ingredient of Fish tacos with chipotle avocado recipe
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chipotle sauce
- 400g skinless firm white fish fillets
- 175g punnet mini vine sweet capsicums, halved, deseeded
- 2 zucchini, cut into 5mm-thick discs
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated, torn if large
- 8 x 28g each corn tortillas, warmed
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Fish tacos with chipotle avocado recipe
- Combine 1 tbs lime juice, oil, paprika, garlic and 1 tsp chipotle in a shallow dish. Add fish and turn to coat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill over high. Lightly spray capsicums, zucchini and fish with oil. Cook capsicums and zucchini for 2 minutes each side or until tender. Cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, process avocado, remaining lime juice and chipotle in a food processor until smooth. Alternatively, you can mash the avocado.
- Divide the lettuce, grilled vegetables and fish between the tortillas. Top each with a dollop of the chipotle avocado. Serve with fresh coriander and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Fish tacos with chipotle avocado recipecalories: 376.903 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28 grams protein
calories: 173 milligrams sodium