For effortless entertaining try this quick tomato soup.
The ingredient of Quick tomato soup
- 3 burrito tortillas, cut into thin strips
- olive oil spray
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 800g can chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock (see notes)
- juice of 1 large, ripe lime
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce
The instruction how to make Quick tomato soup
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tortilla strips onto tray. Spray both sides of strips with oil. Sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Add remaining ingredients, stirring. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Spoon into small glasses. Top with tortilla strips. Serve.
Nutritions of Quick tomato soupcalories: 119.739 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 432.78 milligrams sodium