The ingredient of Roast capsicum salsa & goats cheese bruschetta
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 large yellow capsicum
- 1 large green capsicum
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 60g goats cheese (South Cape Cheese brand), crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 thick slices crusty Italian bread
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
The instruction how to make Roast capsicum salsa & goats cheese bruschetta
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place capsicums on a baking tray and lightly brush with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Cook for 40 minutes, turning occasionally during cooking, until charred and blistered. Transfer to a heatproof bowl, cover with a plate or foil and set aside for 10 minutes (this helps lift the skin). Peel the skin from the capsicums and remove the seeds and membrane. Cut flesh into 1cm-thick slices. Place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining oil, goats cheese and thyme and toss gently until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Place the bread on a baking tray and cook under preheated grill for 1-2 minutes each side or until toasted. Rub bread with cut side of garlic. Spoon capsicum mixture on bread and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roast capsicum salsa & goats cheese bruschettacalories: 266.007 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 7 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 313.04 milligrams sodium