Use this rich and creamy cheese sauce to make vegetables and pasta taste better.
The ingredient of Four-cheese sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 80g (1 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated Parmesan
- 60g (1/4 cup) cream cheese
- 80g mild blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Four-cheese sauce
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth and begins to bubble. Remove from heat and gradually stir in the milk until smooth and combined. Return to medium heat and stir until mixture thickens and comes to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the cheddar, Parmesan, cream cheese and blue cheese to the milk mixture. Place over low heat and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Four-cheese saucecalories: